IRR-Caribbean is a general practice property valuation and consulting firm covering the greater Caribbean Region.
We cover a variety of residential and commercial property types, with a specialty in hospitality and resort properties. With over 60 IRR offices in the USA, Mexico and the Caribbean, IRR is the largest independent commercial property valuation firm in North America. We are based in Grand Cayman and perform consulting assignments and valuations or appraisals in the greater Caribbean including the Cayman Islands, The Bahamas, Turks and Caicos Islands, The U.S. Virgin Islands (USVI), British Virgin Islands (BVI), Anguilla, Nevis-St. Kitts, The Grenadines and many others.
Areas of Specialisation include the following:
- Resort Property (Hotels, Condominiums, Villas)
- Commercial (Office and Retail Centres)
- Development Land
- Light Industrial and Warehouse Facilities
- Business Valuation with Real Estate Components
- Residential (Homes, Villas, Condos, Lots)
- Appraisals in all three Cayman Islands and the Greater Caribbean
- Golf Courses
|IRR Corporate website – www.irr.com|
|IRR-Caribbean website – www.irr.com/caribbeanDownload Viewpoint 2012|